Thursday 14 April 2011

              SARA BAREILLES ~ GRAVITY
         Something always brings me back to you
                                    It never takes too long
                                   No matter what I say or do
                       I still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone

                                  You hold me without touch
                                 You keep me without chains
                              I never wanted anything so much
                     Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain

                                 Set me free, leave me be
                  I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
                             Here I am and I stand so tall
                           I'm just the way I'm supposed to be
                          But you're on to me and all over me

                            You loved me 'cause I'm fragile
                            When I thought that I was strong
                          But you touch me for a little while
                          And all my fragile strength is gone

                                   Set me free, leave me be
                     I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
                                Here I am and I stand so tall
                            I'm just the way I'm supposed to be
                            But you're on to me and all over me

                                    I live here on my knees
                                   As I try to make you see
                           That you're everything I think I need
                                    Here on the ground

                                But you're neither friend nor foe
                                 Though I can't seem to let you go
                                 The one thing that I still know
                                 Is that you're keeping me down
                                      You're keeping me down

                                You're on to me, on to me and all over
                              Something always brings me back to you
                                     It never takes too long


Thanks For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment